A superb opportunity to become part of a vibrant, growing sales team with a passion for exceptional customer care and working to clear, defined goals.
• Generates, tracks and processes new Sale’s leads in London and UK South Region.
• Outgoing Telemarketing to prospects, meeting call volume targets
• Arranges appointments with prospects for field based sales team
• Exerts attention to detail, accuracy and meeting deadlines
• Acknowledges customers by responding to emails, texts, and phone calls
• Updates all contact information for clients
• Does any necessary administrative work including keeping company CRM system up to date with all customer contacts.
Skills & Attributes Required: People Person, Time Oriented, Great Verbal and Written Communication Skills, Basic Math Skills, Basic Computer Literacy, Customer Relations, Team Player, Reporting Skills, Administrative Skills, Attention to Detail
Location; The successful applicant will be predominantly based at our London Office; Full Time Role, flexible working hours may be considered Salary; Excellent Rates with rewarding company incentive schemes Start Date: July / August 2019
Closing Date - 31 Aug 19
“This Company have a refreshing approach to Signage Design with a wide range of innovative products. Every attempt is made to assist the Architect and client and the end result is most importantly a good product which is well installed. I would be more than happy to continue a working relationship with this company.”